Clean Non-Oxidizing High Temperature Chamber
Clean non-oxidizing high temperature chambers can prevent products from oxidation under high temperature. It is ideal for application in semiconductor, liquid crystal, electronic products and precision appliance industries.Reference Standards
- GB/T2423.2-2008 Environmental Testing for Electric and Electronic Products - Part 2: Test B: High Temperature Test Method
- GJB150.3A-2009 Military Equipment Laboratory Environment Test Method Part 3: High Temperature Test
- IEC68-2-2 Test B: Dry heat
- GB/T 25915.1-2021 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments Part 1: Classification of air cleanliness by particle concentration
- High temperature resistant high efficiency filter, keeping the internal Cleanliness level of the high temperature chamber (in a class 10000 cleanroom) at grade 100 through vertical circulation.
- Circular arc in the chamber designed to prevent accumulation and settlement without dead angle.
- The inner chamber adopts jacket design, ensuring the cleanliness of the inner chamber during cooling.
- Using air to achieve rapid cooling, saving a lot of nitrogen compared with traditional models.
- Special temperature controller.
- Small temperature fluctuation and deviation.
- Manually adjusted nitrogen flow and display of the float flowmeter scale
- The solenoid valve controls the nitrogen flow to decrease when the temperature is stable (after oxygen content is reached).
- Automatic regulation of inert gas flow by electronic flowmeter software
- Online oxygen concentration analyzer
|Model|| || || |
|Effective Volume (L)||91||216||512|
|Temp. Range (℃)||Min||RT+30|
|Temp. Uniformity (℃)||≤3.0|
|Temp. fluctuation (℃)||≤ ±0.5|
|Temp. deviation (℃)||±1.5|
|Cleanliness level||Class 100 (environment cleanliness level class 10000)|
|Residual oxygen concentration in the chamber||20 ppm minimum (depending on the purity of inert gas used)|
|Consumption of high-purity inert gas (N2) when the residual oxygen concentration in the chamber≤100ppm||≤30L/min (≤40min down to)||≤60L/min (≤40min down to)||≤120L/min (≤40min down to)|
|≤7L/min (concentration maintaining)||≤14L/min (concentration maintaining)||≤28L/min (concentration maintaining)|
|Consumption of high-purity inert gas (N2) when the residual oxygen concentration in the chamber50ppm||≤30L/min (≤60min down to)||≤60L/min (≤60min down to)||≤120L/min (≤60min down to)|
|≤10L/min (concentration maintaining)||≤20L/min (concentration maintaining)||≤40L/min (concentration maintaining)|
|Cooling rate (℃/min)||250℃ series, no load, from +225 ℃ to +60 ℃, ≤100min|
|350℃ series, no load, from +350 ℃ to+60 ℃, ≤180min|
|Heating rate (℃/min)||no load, from RT+15 ℃ to +200 ℃, ≤60min|
|Maximum power (not the sum of all power) (KW)||2.5||3.5||4.5||5.5||7.5||8.5|
|Leakage switch 4P (A)||10||10||10||16||16||16|
|Noise (dB)||Less than 65 dB (measured 500 mm from the display screen)|