Application of Ozone Test Chamber
The ozone test chamber is intended for testing the anti-aging capacity of rubber and rubber products under an ozone environment. The testing process is in strict compliance with industrial standards, such as JISK6259, ASTM1149, ISO1431, GB/T7762 and GB/T13642.
|Nominal volume (L)||262|
|Parameters||Temperature range||25°C to +65°C|
|Humidity range||< 60%RH|
|Temperature uniformity||< 2°C|
|Humidity uniformity||+2% -3% R.H|
|Temperature increase/decrease speed||0.7-1.0°C /min|
|Ozone concentration||50-500PPhm(temperature: 40°C)|
|Strain rate of fixture||5%-45%(or customized)|
|Rotational speed of sample holder||1r/min（continuously variable）|
|Internal size (mm)||W500×H600×D500|
|Temperature and humidity adjustment method||Balancing method|
|Environment temperature||5°C to +35°C|
|Structure||Air outlet and inlet on both sides, along with orderly-arranged sample holders, allowing for stable air flow and high uniformity|
|Materials||Housing||SECC Double-side galvanized sheet, plastic coated|
|Internal surface||SUS304/2B stainless steel plates|
|Insulation||PU foam + fiberglass|
|Regulator||Heater||Nichrome fin heater|
|Humidifier||Stainless steel heater, water dish|
|Cooling method||Mechanical compression|
|Controller||Display||7.0 inch, TFT color LCD display|
|Control method||Touchscreen micro-computer controller, integral windup PID|
|Auxiliary functions||Malfunction alarm and possible solution, power-off protection, temperature protection, calendar timing, automatic diagnosis|
|Water supply||Water supply method||Water pump|
|Water tank||Draw type (in-house developed)|
|Power||AC380V±10%V 50HZ three-phase four-wire+ ground wire AC220V / AC110V 60HZ|
1. Nonstandard test chambers can be customized.
2. Above parameters are measured when the ambient temperature is +25℃ and circulating water temperature is +25℃, without sample.
3. The temperature fluctuation is tested in accordance with GB/T5170.2-2008 standard. For GB/T5170.2-1996 standard, the fluctuation is ±0.5℃.
4. The above-mentioned products are designed with a humidifier.
5. The entire test is conducted in accordance with GB/T7762-2003 standards.
|GB/T7762-2003||Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic. Resistance to ozone cracking. Static strain test|
1. Rotary dehumidifier/ polymeric membrane, with a lowest temperature/ humidity content of 5℃/5 %RH.
2. Built-in tempered glass door, easy to move
3. Water purification system, with automatic replenishment function
4. Recorder, save and print testing data
5. Ultrasonic humidifier/ high-pressure spray humidifier, providing continuous high humidity under extreme temperature
6. Dry air blow system, anti-condensation
7. Remote monitoring function, cellphone and computer supportive