The faster temperature and humidity chamber is used to test the durability and structure of composite materials under transient high temperature and low temperature. According to the chemical and physical changes, manufacturers can improve the product properties. Applicable materials include metals, plastics, rubber, electronic components, just to name a few.
|Model||SQW262L5 SQW262L10 SQW262L15||SQW420L5 SQW420L10 SQW420L15||SQW1000L5 SQW1000L10 SQW1000L15||SQW2400L5 SQW2400L10 SQW2400L15|
|Internal size (mm)||W||700||700||1000||1300|
|Temperature range||-70°C to +150°C|
|Humidity range||20%RH to 98%RH/(20 to 85°C)|
|Humidity deviation||±3.0%RH (when humidity ≧75%); ±5.0%RH(when humidity≦75%)|
|Temperature increase/ decrease speed||5/10/15°C min(Linear/Nonlinear)|
|Temperature adjustment range||-55°C to +85°C /-40°C to +85°C|
|Materials||Housing||Double-side galvanized sheet, plastic coated|
|Internal surface||SUS304/2B stainless steel plates|
|Insulation||PU foam + fiberglass|
|Regulator||Heater||Nichrome fin heater|
|Humidifier||Stainless steel heater, external humidification|
|Fan||Backward curved fan|
|Cooling method||Duplex mechanical compression|
|Controller||Display||7.0 inch, TFT color LCD display|
|Control method||Touchscreen micro-computer controller, integral windup PID|
|Auxiliary functions||Malfunction alarm and possible solution, power-off protection, temperature protection, calendar timing, automatic diagnosis|
|Water supply||Water supply method||Water pump|
|Water tank||Drawer type (in-house developed)|
|Water||Electrical resistivity ≥500Ωm|
|Power supply||AC380V±10%V 50HZ, three-phase four-wire + ground wire, AC220V / AC110V 60HZ|
1. The SQT series products have no humidity function.
2. Above parameters are measured when the ambient temperature is +25℃ and circulating water temperature is +25℃, with no sample.
3. The fluctuation parameter is tested in accordance with GB/T5170.2-2008 standard.
4. The above-mentioned series products are designed with a humidifier.
|GB/T5170.2-2008||Inspection Methods for Environmental Testing Equipment for Electric and Electronic Products - Temperature Testing Equipment|
|GB/T5170.5-2008||Inspection Methods for Environmental Testing Equipment for Electric and Electronic Products - Damp Heat Testing Equipment|
|GB/T2423.1-2008(IEC68-2-1)||Environmental Testing - Part 2: Test Methods - Tests A: Cold|
|GB/T2423.2-2008(IEC68-2-2)||Environmental Testing - Part 2: Test Methods - Tests B: Dry Heat|
|GB/T2423.3-2006(IEC68-2-3)||Environmental Testing for Electric and Electronic Products - Part 2: Testing Method Test Cab: Damp Heat, Steady State|
|GB/T2423.4-2006(IEC68-2-30)||Environmental Testing for Electric and Electronic Products - Part 2: Test Method - Test Db: Damp Heat, Cyclic|
|GJB150.3A-2009(MIL-STD-810F-2000)||Laboratory Environmental Test Methods for Military Materiel-Part 3: High Temperature Test|
|GJB150.4A-2009(MIL-STD-810F-2000)||Laboratory Environmental Test Methods for Military Materiel-Part 4: Low Temperature Test|
|GJB150.9A-2009(MIL-STD-810F-2000)||Laboratory Environmental Test Methods for Military Materiel-Part 9: Damp Heat Test|
The detection system and detection method has obtained a patent for invention. According to the specific needs for testing, users can control the heating power to realize rapid warming. The temperature difference can also be accurately controlled. SQW temperature humidity test chamber is featured by fast heating rate, small temperature difference and high detection precision.
1. Rotary dehumidifier/ polymeric membrane, with a lowest temperature/ humidity content of 5℃/5 %RH.
2. Built-in tempered glass door, easy to move
3. Water purification system, with automatic replenishment function
4. Recorder, save and print testing data
5. Ultrasonic humidifier/ high-pressure spray humidifier, providing continuous high humidity under extreme temperature
6. Dry air blow system, anti-condensation
7. Remote monitoring function, cellphone and computer supportive