The fire detection and alarm system passed industrial quality test for temperature-sensing alarm and complies with EN54-2 GB47816-2005 U1521 standard.Technical Parameters of Fire Detection and Alarm System
|Temperature increase speed||0.1-30℃min, adjustable|
|Air speed||0.5-1.0ms, adjustable|
|Test accuracy of temperature||±0.2℃|
|Test accuracy of air speed||0.15m/s|
1. Rotary dehumidifier/ polymeric membrane, with a lowest temperature/ humidity content of 5℃/5 %RH.
2. Built-in tempered glass door, easy to move
3. Water purification system, with automatic replenishment function
4. Recorder, save and print testing data
5. Ultrasonic humidifier/ high-pressure spray humidifier, providing continuous high humidity under extreme temperature
6. Dry air blow system, anti-condensation
7. Remote monitoring function, cellphone and computer supportive
Bench-top temperature humidity test chamber adopts air-conditioning chamber and multi-channel air flow circulating air supply (our patented technology of constant temperature and humidity chamber duct design). The circulating air supply ensures uniform temperature of each testing area in the test chamber and high test accuracy. It also ensures that the temperature and humidity fluctuation in the test chamber is within the range of 1 ℃. Wind speed is ≤ 1.7M / s, which is in line with the national test chamber standard (if necessary, wind speed can be customized to reach ≤ 0.5M / s). The circulating air supply effectively prevents moisture condensation and reduces operating noise of the test chamber.
Oil separator and oil returning and shunting device: The oil contained in the high-pressure steam discharged by refrigeration compressor is separated to ensure safe and efficient operation of the refrigeration system. Oil returning and shunting device (Simplewell’s patented technology) is mainly used to ensure the long-term operation of compressor or operation in high temperature. It prevents compressor failure or shortening of compressor service life due to lack of oil.