Battery Explosion-proof Test Chamber
Battery explosion-proof test chamber provides test environment and conditions such as constant high temperature for all kinds of new energy products such as secondary cell and fuel cell.
This type of chamber is widely used in the simulation tests of charge and discharge environment of various types of batteries, power storage equipment and other products.
GB/T5170, B/T2423, JB150, GB11158, B/T 31484, GB/T 31486, GB/T 31467, EC 62660, IEC 62660-2
- A temperature and humidity controller with independent intellectual property rights, PLC and industrial human-machine interface;
- Faster Heating rate and shorter testing time;
- Normal advantages of high temperature test chambers;
- Equipped with explosion relief device, door explosion prevention device;
- Equipment for detecting hazardous gases, smoke sensing devices;
- Equipped with automatic extinguishing, cooling, exhaust device;
- Temp. Range: Room temperature ~ + 150 ° C (temperature optional to 180 ° C)