The odor test chamber is most often used to determine the storage and usage of electronic products, automotive parts, agricultural materials and leather under high temperature. It's well received in schools, factories, research institutes, military projects and so on.
|Property||Temperature adjustment range||Environment temperature: ±20℃ to +200℃|
|Temperature fluctuation||≦100℃:0.4℃; ≦200℃: 0.8℃|
|Temperature deviation||≦100℃:±1.5℃; ≦200℃:±2.0℃|
|Heat-up time||Environment temperature ±20℃ to +200℃|
|Internal dimensions (mm)||W600×H600×D600||W830×H1200×D800||W1000×H1000×D1000||W2000×H1000×D2000||W2000×H2000×D2000|
|External dimensions (mm)||W800×H1200×D1295||W1030×H1800×D1495||W1730×H1480×D1275||W2700×H1800×D2750||W2700×H2400×D3200|
|Temperature and humidity adjustment methods||Heated air circulation, air exchange|
|Environment temperature||(0 to +40)℃|
|Materials||Housing||Double-side galvanized sheet, plastic coated|
|Internal surface||SUS201/8K stainless steel plates, mirror-smooth surface|
|Regulator||Heater||Nichrome fin heater|
|Air door||Manual switch (Adjustable open angle)|
|Display range||0℃ to +210℃|
|Control method||Touchscreen micro-computer controller, PID+SSR|
|Auxiliary functions||Wire detection, over-temperature alarm, malfunction alarm, automatic diagnosis, parameter setting storage|
|Power supply||AC380±10%V 50Hz three phase four wire, ground wire|
|Patented odor box (Optional)||The patented box realizes highly precise control over temperature, relative humidity, air speed and air cleanliness. The equipped magnetic valve and flowmeter further ensures stable, scientific and standard odor testing results.|
1. All above data are measured under 25 ℃, with continuous operation and no air exchange.
2. The fluctuation parameter is tested in accordance with GB/T5170.2-2008 standard. As for GB/5170.2-1996 standard, the temperature fluctuation is ±0.2℃, ±0.4℃ and ±0.6℃.
3. The convex part is not counted in the chamber dimensions.
4. Air inlet purifying device is optional, with the machine height increased by 350mm.
5. The standard sampling holes are 4 and 12 holes can be customized.
6. The chamber can also function as an odor test equipment, high-temperature chamber and small-size sampling test
Attractive Characteristics of Odor Test Chamber
1. With the assistance of advanced control, the odor test chamber realizes precision control and adjustment of temperature and air speed, allowing for a proper testing environment.
2. In order to ensure the accuracy of testing results, the test chamber uses low-volatility materials for sealing and welding and clean air for air exchange.
3. Sampling holes. The hole number can be customized.
4. Functional controller
|GB/T 2423.2-2001||Environmental testing - Part 2: Test methods - Tests B: Dry heat|
|GJB 150.3-1986||High Temperature Test|
|IEC68-2-2||Test part B: Dry heat|
|GB 11158||Specifications for High Temperature Test Chambers|
|GB/T 2423.2||Environmental testing - Part 2: Test methods - Tests B: Dry heat|
|QJQ 11052-2010||Odor Test Method for Interiors of Vehicles|
|MS 300-34||Test Method of Odor for Interior Materials|
|GB/T18885-2009||Technical Specifications of Ecological Textiles|
|QB/T2725-2005||Leather-Determination of Odour|
|GB18401-2003||National General Safety Technical Code for Textile Products|