Application of Rotating Rack Oven
The ventilation type aging oven is mainly used to accelerate heat deterioration and compare the tensile strength and elongation of electric wires, cables, plastics, insulators and rubber coated parts.
|Internal size (W×D×H)mm||600×600×600|
|Air exchange speed||100^200 times/hr, adjustable|
|Temperature controller||Digital controller, PID control, SCR output|
|Temperature range||RT+20℃ to +200℃|
|Sample tray||3 trays in each layer, totally 3 layers.|
|Power supply||AC220V 1∮25A 50HZ|
|0℃||0.001293 g/ cm³|
|5℃||0.001270 g/ cm³|
|10℃||0.001247 g/ cm³|
|15℃||0.001226 g/ cm³|
|20℃||0.001205 g/ cm³|
|25℃||0.001184 g/ cm³|
|30℃||0.001165 g/ cm³|
Attractive Characteristics of Rotating Rack Oven
1. By adopting hot air ventilation method, the aging test equipment accelerates the aging of samples, greatly saving the test time.
2. With excellent sealing, the ventilation type aging oven ensures zero leakage of air hole, oven door, thermometer and motor shaft, thus allowing for precise testing.
3. The industrial oven is manufactured with an over-temperature protection system, which automatically cuts down the power when the temperature is too high.
4. An advanced wattmeter is connected with the power. (The minimum scale is 1.0wh and 1 hour)
5. The aging oven provides a max. temperature of 80±2℃.
6. JB7444-94 and GB/T3512-01 standard.
1. Rotary dehumidifier/ polymeric membrane, with a lowest temperature/ humidity content of 5℃/5 %RH.
2. Built-in tempered glass door, easy to move
3. Water purification system, with automatic replenishment function
4. Recorder, save and print testing data
5. Ultrasonic humidifier/ high-pressure spray humidifier, providing continuous high humidity under extreme temperature
6. Dry air blow system, anti-condensation
7. Remote monitoring function, cellphone and computer supportive