The internal surface of chamber is made using SUS# 304stainless steel.
This formaldehyde emission test chamber is a great choice to test formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzene derivatives and other low boiling point VOCs. However, it’s unsuited for high boiling point VOCs and polar compounds, like tetradecane and 4-phenyl-1-cyclohexene.
Application of Formaldehyde Emission Test Chamber
1. The emission chamber offers standard testing environment to determine the hazardous gas emission rate and emission characteristics of interior decoration materials and products. Based on the results, we can:
• Determine the impact of environmental variables on the emission rate and emission characteristics.
• Classify the level of products and materials according to the emission characteristics
• Develop and adjust indoor air pollution models
• Evaluate the IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) according to the pollution data and test report
2. As being a functional equipment of formaldehyde emission test, the emission chamber finds a wide application in interior decoration, office furniture, engineered wood, carpets, plastics, leather, textile, toys and more.
|Environment temperature||5 ℃-35 ℃|
|Environment requirements||With no pollution source, TVOC ≤500ug/m ³|
|Size of climate chamber (W×D×H) mm||1500×1350×1500||1670×1500×2000||2000×1600×2500||250×1600×2500||3000×1600×2500||3200×2000×2500||3000×3200×2500||3000×4000×2500||3000×6000×4000|
|Size of chamber door (H×W) mm||1200×800||1800×900||1900×900||1900×1100|
|Temperature adjustment range||15 ℃ - 40 ℃, more than 70 ℃ for high-temperature cleaning|
|Humidity adjustment range||40 - 60%RH( 20 - 30 ℃ )|
|Temperature fluctuation||± 0.3 ℃|
|Temperature deviation||± 0.5 ℃|
|Air exchange rate||0.2- 5 times/h ±5% (0.2 - 3 times/h ±5% optional)|
|Air velocity||0.1m/s - 0.3m/s|
|Power supply||AC 380V/50Hz/ Three-phase four-wire/ five-wire|
|Background concentration of formaldehyde||Less than 15ug/m3, minimum value: 6ug/m3|
|Recovery rate||More than 90%|
|Air purification system||Standard configurations|
|Size of climate chamber||Customized|
1. The air is first processed by compressor to remove solid particles, formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds, and then enters into the test chamber.
2. The climate chamber is designed with an air jacket for conditioning the temperature in testing chamber.
3. By adopting dew point method, the humidity of climate chamber is well regulated and controlled.
Controller Interface (Multiple-Language)
|GB18580-2001||Indoor Decorating and Refurbishing Materials-Limit of Formaldehyde Emission of Wood-Based Panels and Finishing Products|
|GB18584-2001||Indoor Decorating and Refurbishing Materials-Limit of Harmful Substances of Wood Based Furniture|
|GB18587-2001||Indoor Decorating and Refurbishing Materials-Limitations of Harmful Substances Emitted From Carpets, Carpet Cushions and Adhesives|
|ASTM D6007-02||Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products Using A Small Scale Chamber|
|ENV717-1||Wood-Based Panels. Determination of Formaldehyde Release. Formaldehyde Emission by the Chamber Method|
|HJ 571-2010||Technical Requirement for Environmental Labeling Products Wood Based Panels and Finishing Products|
|HJ 566-2010||Technical Requirement for Environmental Labeling Products Wooden Toys|
|Upholstered Furniture Limits of Harmful Substances from Sofa (Exposure Draft) and Climate Chamber for Detection of Volatile Organic Compounds in Furniture (Exposure Draft)|
|LY/T1980-2011||Determination Device of the Emission of Volatile Organic Compounds and Formaldehyde|
|LY/T1981-2011||Testing Apparatus for Formaldehyde Emission by the Gas Analysis Method|
|LY/T1982-2011||Large Chamber for Formaldehyde Emission of Wood-Based Panels and Its Products|