Application of Micro VOC Emission Test Chamber
1. Test the concentration of VOC and SVOC in materials and products for regular quality control
2. Test radioactive materials
3. Test the content of water steam permeated into the material when temperature changes.
4. Analyze components of essences and spices
5. Confirm technical data of volatile matters and molecular materials
6. Compare characteristics of different products within an effective range
7. Exam properties of prototypes
8. Ensure consistent product quality and property.
Details about Micro VOC Emission Test Chamber
Advantages of Micro VOC Emission Test Chamber
1. The coated stainless steel wall improves the adsorption capacity of VOC test chamber for high-boiling-point materials and polar compounds. The recovery rate of tetradecane and 4-phenyl-1-cyclohexene can achieve more than 80%.
2. The micro VOC emission chamber provides standard testing environment and main testing items include VOC concentration, SVOC concentration, water content and so forth.
This micro VOC emission chamber adopts ISO 12219-3:2012 (en) screening method for the determination of the emissions of volatile organic compounds from vehicle interior parts and materials-Micro-scale chamber method.
The patent is about how to deal with the connection surface between VOC emission chamber and the testing object. The technology helps to reduce the surface adhesive force, largely reducing VOC’s adhesiveness on chamber’s interior wall. In this way, the testing result of samples stored in the sampling bag is more close to the result of testing object in chamber, and the testing precision of emission chamber is largely improved.
|Environment temperature||5℃- 35 ℃|
|Environment requirement||TVOC ≤500ug/m³|
|Volume||Φ64×H 34mm, 116ml|
|Sample holders||6 (4/6/8 optional)|
|Temperature adjustment range||60℃- 200 ℃,more than 260 ℃ for high-temperature cleaning|
|Humidity adjustment range (Optional)||5%RH(65 ℃)|
|Temperature fluctuation||±0.3 ℃|
|Temperature deviation||±1 ℃|
|Humidity fluctuation (Optional)||±2.5%RH|
|Humidity deviation (Optional)||3%|
|Air exchange rate||10 - 500 times/h, ±5%|
|Power supply||AC 220V/50Hz|
|Size of climate chamber||W580×D890×H1050mm|
|Background concentration of formaldehyde||Less than 15ug/m³, minimum value: 6ug/m³|
|Background concentration of VOC||Single VOC: less than 2ug/m³, TVOC: less than 20ug/m³|
|Recovery rate||More than 80%|
|Pressure of air purification system||More than 1.0 Mpa|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Controller||Mitsubishi, color touchscreen human-computer interface|
We have produced an adjustment device for dynamic adjustment of the air content in the mixing box to effectively control the humidity of the air in mixing box. Micro VOC emission test chamber is the only product in the market that achieves humidity control.